Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Newlywed Game returns to TV

"Carnie Wilson, the Wilson Phillips singer who hosted her own talk show and appeared on VH1's "Celebrity Fit Club," is slated to host 40 episodes of a new GSN edition of the show where newly married couples answer questions to find out how well they know each other.

Are you as totally excited about this as I am?? And I'm pretty sure my hubby will be just as happy - he {loves} endures my love for games! Give me a SCRABBLE board and a glass of wine and we can have the game night of all game nights! Having friends over? Bring out the TABOO! But this brings a new level of excitement to "our" love of games. Seriously....how many times do I need to be reminded that I am not a genius...thank you JEOPARDY. But we'll rock the newlywed game - oh yes we will because my hubby and I know everything about each other....I think...I mean, he does know where we went on our first date, doesn't he?? And I'm pretty sure he knows my favorite flavor of ice cream...maybe. And what I wore on our honeymoon night...right? He'd surely remember that, RIGHT?
Hmmm...who needs marriage therapy when we will soon have The Newlywed Game!

The new edition of "The Newlywed Game" premieres April 6. It will feature an updated set and a new bonus round with couples who have remained married since appearing on the show."
Come on....You know you want to see what the girls are talking about! HERE!

No comments: